[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-08-10

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Aug 12 08:18:06 UTC 2015

Dear Waldemar Brodkorb,

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 06:34:18 +0200, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:

> >          sh4 |                  mplayer-1.1.1 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/f373f0b20cf127b3e54970ed50d45fc5c38991a7/
>
> There is a patch for gcc in the bugtracker for this.
> Should we add it to gcc 4.9.3?

If you look at the GCC PR for this bug, I restarted the discussion a
few days ago. My worry is that the patch proposed in the bug tracker
has not been merged in any gcc branch for now, as far as I know. So it
has never been tested by the gcc regression tests and so on.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons