[Buildroot] uClibc-ng 1.0.6 update

Alexey Brodkin Alexey.Brodkin at synopsys.com
Mon Aug 24 21:00:25 UTC 2015

Hi Waldemar,

On Mon, 2015-08-24 at 18:09 +0200, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have planned, but didn't started yet.
> So if you want to do it, i am very happy. being a little busy at the moment.

Ok I think I'll do that this week.

> It also includes the right symlink fix and the arc boost fixes. may be a patch series including arc switch to uclibc
> -ng?

Yeah I already noticed a proper fix... after I spent nearly 2 days trying to debug
failing dynamic linker (that's with your initial fix).

So now with new fix I may confirm that uclibc not only gets built but also
could be executed on target properly.

As for switching ARC to uClibc-ng I'm not sure this is the best idea
now when we're already on Buidlroot 2015.08-rc1. So probably I'll do that
right after final release of 2015.08 happens.

-Alexey