[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-08-24

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Aug 25 10:57:44 UTC 2015

Vicente,

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:46:51 +0100, Vicente Olivert Riera wrote:

> >> Fixed by:
> >>
> >>   http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/507709/
> >
> > Will have a look.
>
> I'm working together with the upstream maintaner to provide a patch
> which actually fixes the problem, but he seems to be on summer holidays
> so his reply is being delayed. I think disabling support for libunwind
> is a good temporary solution in order to fix it before the next release.

Yes, sure. Thanks for working on this.

> >> Currently investigating.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> And cannot reproduce it :/ Sorry, let's see if future build reports
> still hightlight this failure.

Well:

--   package 'webkit2gtk-3.0>=1.11.91' not found
--   package 'javascriptcoregtk-3.0' not found

and we don't have webkit2gtk-3.0, we only have webkit2gtk. But I'm a
bit surprised, since Gustavo bumped webkitgtk and midori at the same
time. Gustavo, can you have a look?

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons