[Buildroot] Add missing config to RPM target package

Andreas Ehmanns universeii at gmx.de
Tue Aug 25 19:28:54 UTC 2015

Thomas,
in my first try I had no pcre support, so rpm package was built with
--with-pcre=none
Trying to install a binary rpm just containing one file on my target
system failed at the very beginning when rpm was checking package
dependencies. Setting --with-pcre=internal solved this problem. So it
seems to me that pcre is necessary to to dependency checks which is in
my opinion one of the main features or rpm. Isn't it?

Arnout mentioned that he wants to change from rpm5 to rpm and this will
solve my problem too.
So let me know what you think and if I shall send the patch again (now
in the right format) or not.

Regards,
Andreas