[Buildroot] Buildroot article in Mind newsletter

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:52:06 UTC 2015

On August 27, 2015 5:31:01 PM CEST, Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>I wrote a short article for my company's newsletter (which we try to
>fill with
>interesting stuff rather than commercial blabla) about recent (= last 5
>years)
>developments in Buildroot. If anyone is interested, you can read it on
>our
>website [1]. It's CC-BY-SA licensed so you can reuse the text. You can
>download
>the source here[2].
>
>Note: the newsletter will only be sent out tomorrow, so if you think
>I'm
>writing something that's incorrect or not very good and it should be
>changed,
>there's still a bit of time...

Nice write-up, thanks.
One small note: when describing the external toolchain feature, you mention
'Sourcery, Linaro or a vendor supplied toolchain', but none of these cover the
case of a custom toolchain built differently, for example using crosstool-ng, full manual build, ...
I would therefore either add an ellipsis, or
specify 'or another custom toolchain' or alike.

/Thomas