[Buildroot] 2015.08 release goals

Ryan Barnett ryan.barnett at rockwellcollins.com
Mon May 4 15:05:15 UTC 2015

Thomas,

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Ryan,
>
> On Mon, 4 May 2015 09:45:59 -0500, Ryan Barnett wrote:
>
>> > Have you been able to work with upstream about the Python stuff?
>>
>> We no longer are doing the "Python stuff" in the audit package - which
>> is what you are referring to here.
>
> Yes, exactly. So what was the solution to overcome the
> cross-compilation issue of the upstream audit logic?

We have a patch that is based on
https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-audit/2012-November/msg00000.html

More detail will be provided when v5 of the patchset is sent out in
the next week or two.

Thanks,
-Ryan

--
Ryan Barnett / Sr Software Engineer
Airborne Information Systems / Security Systems and Software
ryan.barnett at rockwellcollins.com
www.rockwellcollins.com