[Buildroot] Proposal to remove patches from patchwork, or find adopters

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Thu May 7 09:45:21 UTC 2015

On 06/05/2015 22:53, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>   * [1/1] qt5base: add option for custom qconfig file

Hi Thomas,

I'd still like to get this one included. It is a pretty trivial change
and is just exactly copying what we already have for the qt4 package.

What more can I do to try to get it committed?

Thanks
Will

Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Development Manager                      Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7471 9224
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA