[Buildroot] BR 2015.02: questions re builds for a B3?

Yegor Yefremov yegorslists at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 18:51:54 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 8:45 PM,  <g4 at novadsp.com> wrote:
> Yegor,
>

>> > 'output/build/linux-4.0.4/arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig' ?
>>
>> BR2_LINUX_KERNEL_DEFCONFIG should just be omap2plus_defconfig,
>> because it is in-tree defconfig file.
>>

> Got it. Thanks again. If you have any ideas on the next problem please do chime in!

Great.

Have you read about BR2_EXTERNAL mechanism (the link I've sent you in
my first mail)? You just need to create your own repo with following
folders:

board/mycompany/bbb
configs
package

in board/mycompany/bbb you create following folders like

board/mycompany/bbb/fs-overlay/etc/network/

there you place your custom interfaces file.

You kernel config can be saved in board/mycompany/bbb and you BR
defconfig goes to configs folder.

Yegor