[Buildroot] Packages that error out during build

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu Aug 10 21:03:05 UTC 2006

On Thu Aug 10, 2006 at 03:08:38PM -0400, Drew Cohan wrote:
> Hotplug:
>
> wget --passive-ftp -q -P /home/user/buildroot/dl
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/hotplug//diethotplug-0.4.tar.gz
> zcat /home/user/buildroot/dl/diethotplug-0.4.tar.gz | tar -C

I had a massively reworked version of diethotplug 0.4 hanging
around that a did a few years back for a customer, so I checked
that stuff in instead.  Should fix the problem since it no longer
requires a built and installed kernel source tree to compile, but
instead parses the various *map files at runtime.  Enjoy.

 -Erik