[Buildroot] Getting Gmane to carry the mailing list archive?

Ron Kellam ronkbox-buildroot at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 05:23:51 UTC 2006

Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:How would one go about it?  This list is only 104 messages old, there aren't
any reasons for not doing anything other than being new...

I set up this list (because Erik was busy), but I've never used gmane...

Rob
--
I've not done it myself, but I think it's pretty easily done via the Gmane website.  In principle it's just a matter of Gmane becoming a subscriber to the mailing list, and it then archives all the traffic and presents it via a news service.

I'll give it a go.

Cheers,
Ron