[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package: avahi dmalloc libdaemon mpatrol netplug

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Wed Dec 13 10:17:00 UTC 2006

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 02:23:20AM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:
>On Wed Dec 13, 2006 at 01:04:59AM -0800, aldot at uclibc.org wrote:
>> Author: aldot
>> Date: 2006-12-13 01:04:58 -0800 (Wed, 13 Dec 2006)
>> New Revision: 16878
>>
>> Log:
>> - andersee, please use ZCAT / BZCAT as configured by the user.
>> (see buildroot/Config.in config BR2_ZCAT and BR2_BZCAT that are
>> available as ZCAT and BZCAT). Thanks..
>
>sorry about that -- I forgot that change.

np.

btw.. from the looks, i'll need to build the initial binutils with
sysroot support to be able to build a libgmp to be used for the DIR2
gcc (for 4.2 fortran that i want to play with) and 4.3. Mind if i
make this change or should this be done differently?

PS: There is a usability-bug, from a user's perspective with current
binutils (from HJ) in that --with-build-sysroot is not translated to
e.g. ld's --with-sysroot, so even if we specify --with-build-sysroot, ld
is getting built without sysroot support. I'll bypass this (in
buildroot) if the change above is ok ith everyone.