[Buildroot] [patch] mpg123 build issues

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Fri Dec 15 07:40:58 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 17:03 +0100, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> >> May i ask you to verify that a) an mpg123 bug exists in the
> >> bug-database and if so b) incooperate possible additional fixes?
> >
> >I couldn't find any.

Actually, I sent a patch that upgrades mpg123 to the latest version that
uses an Autoconf generated configure script.  It's much better than to
tweak makefiles not to ignore our variables.  Unfortunately, I was asked
additional questions that I didn't have time to answer.

The current version is 0.61.  My old patch doesn't apply anymore.
Here's the thread in case anyone wants to continue my effort:
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/lists/buildroot/2006-November/thread.html#626

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin