[Buildroot] Buildroot make failure

Mukesh Kohli mukesh.kohli at conexant.com
Tue Jul 25 12:31:55 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I am trying to build cross compiler for generic ARM (with MMU enabled
and FPU disabled). I am getting following error while I am building it:

ldmain.o(.text+0x54f): In function `main':

/home/mkohli/buildroot/toolchain_build_arm_nofpu/binutils-2.15/ld/ldmain
.c:402: undefined reference to `_bfd_set_link_info'

ldmain.o(.text+0x55b):/home/mkohli/buildroot/toolchain_build_arm_nofpu/b
inutils-2.15/ld/ldmain.c:405: undefined reference to
`_bfd_set_force_make_executable'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Attached is the config file being used. Any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Mukesh Kohli

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."