[Buildroot] Persistent tarball repository

Marc Lindahl marc at bowery.com
Wed Nov 1 17:17:14 UTC 2006

BR2_DL_DIR already there no patch needed... why do you need to move it
around so much it needs to be in menuconfig?

also I disagree with patching distclean, then it will not behave the
way all other distcleans everywhere behave.   Make a new option instead
(though for the life of me I can't figure out what you'd need it for)

my $0.02,
Marc