[Buildroot] Persistent tarball repository - already exists

MikeW mw_phil at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 17:47:32 UTC 2006

Ashwin Bihari <abihari at ...> writes:

> Mike,By all means provide a patch that allows you to change the location of
the DL directory and whether or not it should be deleted during a distclean. I
would definitely find it useful and if others agree, it might get committed.
> Regards-- ~ Ashwin

Apologies to all, I take it all back - there /is/ a menuconfig option,
and if I specify /opt/dl, 'make distclean' does not clean it out !

Nice one, buildroot !

Now, back to the 'unrecognised emulation' problem ... grrr !

Regards,
MikeW