[Buildroot] C++ cross compiler

MikeW mw_phil at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 14:47:23 UTC 2006

 <nina.holly at ...> writes:

> Hi,
>     Is it possible to generate a C++ (g++) cross compiler
> for ARM usng buildroot?  I have been able to generate
> a GCC cross compiler for ARM using buildroot.
>
> Thanks for any pointers.
>
> Nina

This is in make menuconfig: Toolchain options: Build/install
c++ compiler and libstdc++

Also, if you get the problem raised here:
http://bugs.uclibc.org/view.php?id=904

applying the patch in the first Note solves the problem.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=6132

Method: save the text of the patch from the link, as something like
libstdc++-3.4.0-uclibc.patch and then copy the file to toolchain/gcc/<version>/

You will need to repatch & rebuild the toolchain ... make dirclean first.

Regards,
MikeW