[Buildroot] C++ cross compiler

MikeW mw_phil at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 15:50:52 UTC 2006

 <nina.holly at ...> writes:

> Hi Mike,
>    The build completes without an error, just no
> arm-linux-g++ compiler gets built.  So I'm not sure
> if the patch would fix the problem.
>
> Nina

Must be something more fundamental wrong - you'll have to try (e.g.)
capturing the build output and then checking through it with an editor
to try to find why it skips c++/g++ creation.

Had a problem with libstdc++ which I fixed as described.

I have had success using buildroot-20061031, with
binutils-2-16.91.0.7 and gcc-3.4.3

I also moved the download directory away from the default, so that
I could do dirclean without losing all the tar.gz files.

MikeW