[Buildroot] new DHCP version and make error

Rafael A Barrero rafa at linux.it
Wed Nov 29 01:13:11 UTC 2006

Hi;

I agree that buildroot should take step forward in this direction. A
"distribution building system" should be able to maintain a stable process
for creating these distributions, no?

I for example have just begun to work with buildroot and I'm coming across
missing software distributions or software distributions that simply do
not compile.

For example - gettext-0.14.6 does not compile... what do you guys suggest?
Do I remove it from my list? Use an alternate version? Fix the bug?

Does anyone have a known-good list somewhere (for x86 targets)? What
versions allow buildroot to compile cleanly? Completely?

I certainly don't mind pitching a hand... I've got some spare systems and
could put together a quick test matrix. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Rafael.