[Buildroot] LZMA in Buldroot.

Thomas Lundquist lists at zelow.no
Tue Oct 3 17:30:02 UTC 2006

Hi folks.

Since I have patches for lzma compressed initrds (ext2 root filesystem)
I added BR2_PACKAGE_LZMA_HOST and moved the package/lzma/ to
toolchain/lzma and made it just as sstrip.  (and tmake, which I've also
added).

about initrd kernel patches; I've attached one for 2.6.15.4 but if there
are interest I'll maintain patches for newer versions aswell.

I also have patches for lzma compressed kernel but only for i386 (I need it
for ARM but have met some challenges.).

Thanks to Ming-Ching Tiew for making the kernel patches.

Thomas.