[Buildroot] Problem with libusb and g++

Mark Currie mark at ziliant.com
Tue Oct 10 18:32:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am trying to get libusb compiled with buildroot but it has some C++ code
that needs g++ to build it. So I enabled g++ in menuconfig but it seems to
ignore me and does not build the g++ library. I have tried various versions
of the relevant makefile but no joy. The only reference that I could find to
this problem suggested selecting gcc-3.3.6 instead of 3.4.4 (which I have
been using) but I have other problems building gcc-3.3.6 - firstly it
couldn't download it from the relevant site, so I manually downloaded it
from another site but while configuring, it complains about not having
arm-linux-uclibc. So I am getting further and further away from my original
problem. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can g++ to build with
my original gcc-3.4.4 environment ?

Thanks
Markc