[Buildroot] gettext fixes

Will Newton will.newton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 11:05:08 UTC 2006

On 10/12/06, Thomas Lundquist <lists at zelow.no> wrote:

> darn, this was probably the best timing I've had in ages.
> Thanks alot.
>
> But I ended up with:
>
> checking for glib-genmarshal... no
> configure: error: Could not find a glib-genmarshal in your PATH
> make: *** [/home/thomasez/buildroot/build_arm/glib-2.12.4/.configured]
> Error 1

I believe this is because you don't have the glib2.x development files
installed on your build host. My build server has the RPM
glib2-devel-2.4.7-1 installed which provides that.

> > You will need to change the values of glib_cv_stack_grows and
> > glib_cv_uscore for your arch I would imagine.
>
> gotta find out what I have to put there then :=)

glib_cv_uscore=no
glib_cv_stack_grows=no

if you are using ARM Linux (Stack grows down, C symbols have no
leading underscore)