[Buildroot] Working config file to get started? (Can't get buildroot to compile)

mmynsted_news at comcast.net mmynsted_news at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 14:30:27 UTC 2006

Hello.

This looks like a really cool project.  I can't wait to get started working with it.

I have attempted to build numerous different configurations, but can't get any to compile.  Each one ends with a different error message.   (With messages that say things like how it can't find one file or another.)

Does somebody have a configuration that they know works that I can try, just to see this compile through?

I am attempting to compile for i386/ i586 (Intel arch).

--
MM