[Buildroot] New version of AT91 Buildroot available

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Mon Apr 23 19:02:53 UTC 2007

> Hi,
>
> I'was testing de script and i got this error:
>
> checking for iconv_open... no
> checking for libiconv_open in -liconv... no
> checking for iconv_open in -liconv... no
> configure: error: *** No iconv() implementation found in C library or
> libiconv
> make: ***
> [/home/dfons/buildroot_atmel/buildroot-atmel/build_arm_small/glib-2.12.9/.configured]
> Error 1
>
> Is it possible that uClib 0.9.28.3 doesn't have an iconv() implementation?

Exchange packages/glib with the vanilla buildroot and see if it changes.
There are some patches there from the AVR32 BSP which does not yet support 0.9.28.3

I did not build this with a lot of packages yet, since then it wont fit into the 8 MB Dataflashcards..
When I can get some time to test out the NAND flash functionality, then this problem will go away
but I do not plan to do extensive testing of more than minimal root fs functionality.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson