[Buildroot] How to change kernel version

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 14:56:59 UTC 2007

Hi Ulf,

   Not yet, I'm still unable to find the right place.
    In target/device/Atmel/Makefile.in there is a
LINUX26_VERSION=$(LINUX_HEADERS_VERSION)  but my grep for that
variable doesn't seam to reveal anything usable *g*.

   I was planning on adding the patches from avr32linux.org into the
buildroot patches folder.

  There is also another problem with the vanilla buildroot, it tries
to download a version of uClibc from atmel ftp that doesn't exist
according to wget error, so I was about to try this on the atmel
snapshot of buildroot.