[Buildroot] How to change kernel version

Benjamin Tietz benjamin at micronet24.de
Mon Aug 20 17:26:41 UTC 2007

On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 02:47:35PM +0200, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
> [...]
Nope, it is possible, but thanks to ulf more difficult than necessary.

First you should edit buildroot/toolchain/kernel-headers/Config.in and
remove that "!BR2_avr32 &&" on the kernelversion you want to build.

Afterwards fetch the correct patchfile from www.avr32linux.org and save
it in the same dir buildroot/toolchain/kernel-headers under a name
like linux-2.6.18-avr32.patch

afterwards it should do, what you expect. I hope I didn't forget
anything.

best regards
Benjamin