[Buildroot] How to change kernel version

Benjamin Tietz benjamin at micronet24.de
Tue Aug 21 17:18:10 UTC 2007

On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 07:13:11PM +0100, Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
> Thanks Benjamin. I tried with .20 but had build errors for some weird
> reason. Didn't try .18 that I know is working since I was told the
> minimum would be .19, but will give this a shot.
>
> Right now I am trying to build the whole thing with .22, so I would
> only have to find a way to fix the kernel.

Another thing would be to use the git-repository of H. Skinnemoen
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hskinnemoen/avr32-2.6.git
making a (soft-)link from your build_avr32/linux-2.6.22 to the directory
you fetched this in, you only have to "touch .unpacked; touch .patched"
int that dir and you can use it via the buildroot-environment.