[Buildroot] Hiding non-buildable packages

Jonathan Dumaresq jdumaresq at cimeq.qc.ca
Wed Aug 22 20:43:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

I juste want to tell you that i will need to use both arch. ARM9 (RM9200)
and AVR32 (NGW100). So i probably try both setup. For the AVR32 should be
easier for me to try it. For the RM9200 it's a custom board based on the
RM9200-EK or DK i don't remember. SO this one should be not soon before i
can get my board up and running.

Jonathan