[Buildroot] buildroot for avr32

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 13:59:45 UTC 2007

Hi Jonathan,

   I'm using the svn buildroot with avr32, and I'm running into my
fair share of issues, so I guess the Atmel snapshot might be a safer
bet. But I really don't like that they have removed the .svn folders
from the package, making it a lot harder to get updates from the
buildroot guys. Well, svn is catching up quite rapidly, and I have
been able to build what I needed so far. I have never built GTK+
thought.

   I have recently managed to merge the Atmel snapshot with svn to
some extent. But I haven't gone thru the resulting patch to sort out
what should be submitted and what should be discarded.

Cheers,
    Thiago A. Correa