[Buildroot] [Fwd: Re: Struggling with undefined reference to `__fgetc_unlocked']

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:33:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

    Good to see you around, hopefully we will see some patches closing
the gap between the svn and atmel buildroot :)
    Actually current SVN is still unable to build qtopia. To be more
precise, current SVN fails building the toolchain now *sigh*. But
-r19700 (4 revisions ago) has the exact same problem, and qtopia4.mk
haven't been touched in the between. The patch I sent last night to
the list fixes the build. Also, on the AVR32, for some reason make
install doesn't copy over qatomic_avr32.h. The patch I sent also
addresses this, perhaps not in the best way possible, but I can't
figure out how to do it in a qtopia patch as there is no differences
between the avr32 and the arm as far as qt build system is concerned.
They are both in the appropriate folder names and .pri files.

    Still on the Qtopia subject, one has to do LIBS -= -ldl in a
qtopia project to be able to link. Linker complains about undefined
symbols. This I have been trying to fix since friday with no success,
so I took the easy path in my project for now, not linking against
libdl.so

Cheers,
    Thiago A. Correa