[Buildroot] [Fwd: Re: Struggling with undefined reference to `__fgetc_unlocked']

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:50:48 UTC 2007

> I have a patch for the missing qatomic_avr32.h file, I think I posted it
> to this list.
>
> Anyway, I have attached it to this email as well.

I can't belive I neglected that, I guess sleep deprivation does this :P
I haven't seen it on the list (I have joined about a week ago anyway),
but I did see it in the Atmel snapshot. I suppose it would be best to
append it to the patch file that adds avr32 support to qtopia.

Wonder if patch can patch a patch file :P

I will resubmit the qtopia patch I sent earlier.