[Buildroot] readline

hartleys hartleys at visionengravers.com
Wed Dec 19 18:00:58 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to cross compile readline for use on a Cirrus EP9307 ARM
processor. During the .configure stage I get the following warning
message:

configure: WARNING: termcap.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the
preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: termcap.h: proceeding with the compiler's result

Is this something I need to worry about?

Also, I end up with the readline headers being installed to my target
($(TARGET_DIR)?). I only need them in in my host ($(STAGING_DIR)?) but I
need the shared libraries installed to the target?

Basically I don't really get how this works. Could someone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks,
Hartley