[Buildroot] Kernel not configuring [PowerPC 603e]

Andrea Provasi pkrcel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:52:14 UTC 2007

Thanks,
 one further question while I try that, since the lite5200_defconfig file is
in arch/ppc/config
subfolder of the linux sources, could I directly put that into the buildroot
menuconfig or
do I hae to copy/move it to the buildroot directory?

This si cause I intendo to build several FSs using the same buildroot, as I
have another 2
powerPC board with different specs: an MPC8360 (which is still a 603e) and a
PowerPC405GX.

For all of them I'd like to build a Kernel and root filesystem and I wonder
how to differentiate te
.config for the different kernels.

Cheers
Andy