[Buildroot] Fonts? Where do you get them

Daniel Laird danieljlaird at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 11:36:01 UTC 2007

I am building an embedded rootfs using Buildroot.
I am not using Xorg I am using GTK and Directfb.

I can get it all to build, etc however where do I get fonts from?
I can copy fonts on my build PC to the target roots
($ROOTFS/usr/share/fonts) and then run fc-cache
on the target and it all works ok.
However I want to know if there is a package i can build (or configure) that
will generate these fonts for me in the target rootfs.
Any help appreciated
Dan