[Buildroot] Xorg.

Thomas Lundquist lists at zelow.no
Wed Feb 21 15:16:12 UTC 2007

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 03:38:52PM +0100, F.Roch wrote:

> you have to provide the xkbfile library on your build system.
> do this by installing a xorg on your build machine.

It's there now, together with the patch but same thing happens.

I tried to add another -L but then I'd have to use -rpath and such to
tell configure where uClibc resides (which makes kinda sense.)

I think I'd rather try to compile a newer xorg (I may even need it) than
go further with this one.

Or do you have any plans to do it in the next few days? :=)

Thomas.