[Buildroot] Qtopia Phone 4.1.4 compile error

nina.holly at aerende.com nina.holly at aerende.com
Fri Jan 12 05:12:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

1.  I had noticed some checkins wrt getting Qtopia 4 compiling
    with buildroot.  Does anyone know if Qtopia 4 compiles
    with buildroot and uClibc?

    I am trying to compile Qtopia 4 with
the latest version of buildroot/uClibc, version 17224.
I get the following error in one of the files:

error: `index' declared as a `virtual' field

2.  Previously I was told that enabling SuSV3 would fix this
    which it did.  But with the latest version of buildroot
    SUSV3 is broken out into macros and functions.  I have
    the SuSV3 marcos enabled.  Do I need the SuSV3 functions
    enabled as well?

3.  Is there anything else I need to enable to be able to
    compile Qtopia 4?

Enclosed are:

a.  uclibc.config
b.  buildroot.config