[Buildroot] Debugging across uClibc calls

Ken and Timi Cecka ceckak at alumni.washington.edu
Mon Jul 2 17:19:59 UTC 2007

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the suggestiron.  I had not been setting the
solib-absolute-prefix, and doing so cleared up some error messages I was
seeing in GDB, but did not resolve my primary issue.  I still can not step
across C library calls.  However, I've found that I can simply set my
cursor on the next line and do Continue Until Here (I'm using DDD) to get
past it.  Would still be good to figure this out, but at least it's not
holding me up.

Ken