[Buildroot] X11R7 packages available

Nuno da Costa Ferro nferro at nfive.com
Wed Jul 4 15:40:55 UTC 2007

nferro at n5nferro-linux:/build/firmware/buildroot$ make xlib_libX11
make: *** No rule to make target `xlib_libX11'.  Stop.

Anyway I'm going to try everything from scratch with the new packages. I
remember that the autotools patch gave an error/warning that I ignored, I'll
mail you when I reproduce it again.

Kind regards,

Nuno da Costa Ferro
Number Five Software, S.A.