[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/hostap

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn cristian.ionescu-idbohrn at axis.com
Mon Jul 9 09:32:07 UTC 2007

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Bernhard Fischer wrote:

> No. Fix your BR2_WGET instead:
> BR2_WGET="wget --passive-ftp"
>
> PS: sounds a bit like you did a source-check and forgot to reinstate
> your sane config afterwards.

BR2_WGET in my .config is set to this:

BR2_WGET="wget --passive-ftp -nd"

and I did not do it myself (it was supplied as default) AFAIR.

The I might have understood this target in the main Makefile:

.config.check: dependencies
	$(SED) '/BR2_WGET/s/\"$$/ --spider\"/g' .config
	touch $@

and I might still failing to understand it, but it's one thing to
temporarilly change BR2_WGET to do the checks and another thing to
force edit .config behind my back.

Could you please explain?

--
Cristian