[Buildroot] Fixdep and extra line feeds in cygwin

Rick Foos rick at synchromeshcomputing.com
Fri Jul 20 22:04:43 UTC 2007

Run cygwin setup. Change the "Default Text Type" to Unix / binary, aboujt
three next buttons in.

Tried it just this morning and it worked for me.

The kernel and a few other places have case sensitive files that will be
overwritten on DOS filesystems. This can cause some problems that might
prevent a number of configurations from working.

Regards,
Rick Foos