[Buildroot] package/linux/Makefile.in does not include 'openswan' patches

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:29:36 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 03:11:26PM +0200, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
>The Kernel Headers buildscript applies the openswan patches
>on top of the kernel headers, but the target/linux/Makefile.in does not.

The headers (which used the very same sourcedir, dunno if it still does
with your toolchain/linux* stuff) have to be patched. To achieve this,
we patch the source before installing the headers.

>Isn't this a bug?

I don't understand? You can't apply patches twice, if you mean to
suggests this (you most likely don't, i assume).