[Buildroot] Qtopia4 fails building - target stage tries to run target binaries on build machine

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hcegtvedt at norway.atmel.com
Mon Jul 30 11:58:45 UTC 2007

I am trying to look into how to "fix" Qtopia 4 in Buildroot, at least it
does not compile for me (snapshot 20070717).

The makefile seems to generate target specific binaries in build_<arch>
directory, and host specific binaries in toolchain_build_<arch>.

As I understand the toolchain_build_<arch> binaries should be installed
to $(STAGING_DIR) and the build_<arch> binaries should be installed to
$(TARGET_ROOT)?

Have I understood the build setup correctly?

--
Regards
Hans-Christian Egtvedt