[Buildroot] Bluetooth for build-root

Mats Erik Andersson mats.andersson64 at comhem.se
Sat Jun 2 10:16:49 UTC 2007

lör 2007-06-02 klockan 10:31 +0100 skrev Rod Boyce:
> All,
>
> I am about to start looking at Bluetooth packages for build-root is any
> body else looking at this?  If so perhaps we can coordinate our
> activities?
> I will be working with a USB 2.0 EDR Bluetooth dongle and my kernel
> currently recognizes it so now I have to get the user side stuff
> working.  I want to implement A2DP, SCO (Audio gateway) multi-phones,
> file-share, networking and anything else I want in my application as
> well.  While this is a significant amount of work if anybody it
> currently working on this I would be very interested in combining our work.

Hello there,

I have created buildroot packages for bluez-libs and bluez-utils
and they are under testing in my project since two weeks. The testing
is mainly a matter of tweeking the settings, since the library and
executables integrate well on my target system. To be honest, I am also
gleaning on other package implementations before I dare to make my own
public!

Best regards,    Mats Erik Andersson