[Buildroot] uclibc.mk breaks target .config

Konstantin Kletschke kletschke at synertronixx.de
Thu Jun 14 07:50:18 UTC 2007

Am 2007-06-13 20:16 +0200 schrieb Bernhard Fischer:

> >Well, there is mentioned to make a "make uclibc-menuconfig" but I need
> >to supply one by myself.
>
> This is ment to help to create your personal uClibc.config

Okay, so its only a helper, I did not realize yet I could utilize it so
I created a .config always in a separate uClibc tree. Me stupid...

> I assume that you buildroot config just clashes with your "custom"
> uClibc.config. The ABI has to come from buildroot since it is also used

Well, the ABI is EABI in buildroot .config also and the uclibc.mk is
therefore echoing CONFIG_ARM_EABI=y into
toolchain_build_arm/uClibc/.config. But at the buttom of the file
among other echoed lines it confuses uClibc's make oldconfig.

> >Oh sorry! My question was intended to be only a question, not a rant at
>
> ack.

I will never rant to or about free software, I use buildroot very often
and it is a very good help makeing life easier :-)

> no, that's really wrong. See above.

Okay, I will poke around a bit eith this :)

Regards, Konsti

--
synertronixx GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Konstantin Kletschke
E-mail  : kletschke at synertronixx.de
Internet: http://www.synertronixx.de
Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer:
Marc-Oliver Borck, Dr. Matthias Blaschke
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover
Registernummer: HRB 59670
USt-ID: DE 216 559 901