[Buildroot] ARM EABI builds

Alex Stewart alex at foogod.com
Fri Jun 29 01:42:06 UTC 2007

Umm, I don't really know anything about Buildroot on ARM or EABI, but reading
through this discussion I did feel compelled to point out one thing I noticed:

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 01:01:31AM +0200, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> >work for libc, have you tried? (PS: Even if it did, bug #1406 is
> >probably the better fix, in particular as buildroot users might use its
>
> bug #1406 is completely crap. Let me cite:
> <quote>
>  Reporter  	 bjdooks
>  Summary  	 0001403: printf and anything using vfprintf() hangs
>  system

As noted in the "Summary" line, the bug you quoted is 1403, not 1406.
Bug 1406 does appear to have a clear description of the issue and a proposed
patch to fix it, so while I can't comment on the merit of the patch contents,
the bug report itself, at least, does not appear to be "completely crap"..

-alex