[Buildroot] PCMCIAUTILS

mike wtf62 at rovoreed.com
Sun Mar 4 10:58:01 UTC 2007

Has anyone got a file pcmciautils.mk they could send me please ?

I notice that some messages are coming through with a symbol
BR2_PACKAGE_PCMCIAUTILS in the body text. I've downloaded what I think
is the latest Buildroot but it doesn't appear to have the PCMCIAUTILs
package in it. As I'm in the process of upgrading my target to 2.6.20 I
need the PCMCIA Utilites package.

I'm no expert on Make to it'll take me ages to work out how to do it, so
could someone send me a copy of the file please ?

Mike