[Buildroot] [buildroot 0001295]: GumStix Buildroot on VMWare Fedora Core 6

bugs at busybox.net bugs at busybox.net
Thu Mar 29 09:47:46 UTC 2007

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=1295
Reported By:                nehalsh
Assigned To:                buildroot
Project:                    buildroot
Issue ID:                   1295
Category:                   Architecture Specific
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             03-29-2007 02:47 PDT
Last Modified:              03-29-2007 02:47 PDT
I am using Fedoracore 6 on VMware ...Trying to build toolchain for GumStix
boards. I tried with gcc 4.1.1 and Binutils 2.16.x and make gives an error
of unrecognized emulation mode : armelf_linux_eabi
supported mode : linux_armelf armelf

Then i chnage gcc version 3.4.5 but in that case created output files give
EABI version mismatch error.

Rest of settings are default one
Any one who tried this compilation with above mentioned combination ?

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change
03-29-07 02:47  nehalsh        New Issue
03-29-07 02:47  nehalsh        Status                   new => assigned
03-29-07 02:47  nehalsh        Assigned To               => buildroot