[Buildroot] gcc-4.1.2 eabi softfloat toolchain, undefined reference to "raise"

Konstantin Kletschke kletschke at synertronixx.de
Thu May 3 08:35:52 UTC 2007

Am 2007-04-30 14:57 +0200 schrieb Bernhard Fischer:

> This is a known bug with gcc. There is a bugfix (that i don't really
> understand and consequently don't know if it is really accurate)
> floating around for this one.

Well I searched like mad but I did not find one.
I digged around and added an empty raise() function and my bootloader
compiled after that and the binary runs fine so far. Hmm...

> If in doubt, please file a PR in http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ about this bug
> and perhaps add a pointer to the patch if this bug is not yet entered in
> bugzilla.

I will enter it.

Regards, Konsti

--
synertronixx GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Konstantin Kletschke
E-mail  : kletschke at synertronixx.de
Internet: http://www.synertronixx.de
Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer:
Marc-Oliver Borck, Dr. Matthias Blaschke
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover
Registernummer: HRB 59670
USt-ID: DE 216 559 901