[Buildroot] Whats happened to Eric?

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue May 15 19:04:49 UTC 2007

On Tue May 15, 2007 at 12:35:25PM +0200, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
> He does not answer mails...

Erik is buried in a huge project for his work.  While I do run a
small consulting business doing embedded Linux stuff, mainly for
the fun and diversion it affords me, my main job is doing
computer forensics work, which has at best only a peripheral
relationship with embedded Linux.  With my main job taking up
most of my time, between work and family (I'm happily married
with 4 young kids) I have had almost no surplus time for my usual
leisure time work on uClibc, buildroot, for the past few months.
I remain hundreds of emails behind most of the time of late...
Sortof sucks, but that is the way it is.

If you would like to obtain svn commit privs I would be happy to
get you setup, at which point you would be able to get your board
support work in place on your own.  I agree with having it
included in buildroot but I do not presently have the personal
bandwidth to shepherd it into place and it seems noone else has
done so either.  Sorry I've been so busy/absent/negligent,

 -Erik