[Buildroot] VB: SV: Re: Whats happened to Eric?

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Tue May 15 23:08:08 UTC 2007

_______________ Sidrubrik f?r vidarebefordran _______________ ?rende:	SV: Re: [Buildroot] Whats happened to Eric? F?rfattare:	"Ulf Samuelsson" <ulf at atmel.com> Datum:		2007 maj 15:e 22:56
________________ Sidrubrik f?r svar ________________ ?rende:	Re: [Buildroot] Whats happened to Eric? F?rfattare:	Erik Andersen <andersen at codepoet.org> Datum:		2007 maj 15:e 19:05
On Tue May 15, 2007 at 12:35:25PM +0200, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
> He does not answer mails...

Erik is buried in a huge project for his work.  While I do run a
small consulting business doing embedded Linux stuff, mainly for
the fun and diversion it affords me, my main job is doing
computer forensics work, which has at best only a peripheral
relationship with embedded Linux.  With my main job taking up
most of my time, between work and family (I'm happily married
with 4 young kids) I have had almost no surplus time for my usual
leisure time work on uClibc, buildroot, for the past few months.
I remain hundreds of emails behind most of the time of late...
Sortof sucks, but that is the way it is.

=> Looks like the personal
   project is as large!

If you would like to obtain svn commit privs I would be happy to
get you setup, at which point you would be able to get your board
support work in place on your own.  I agree with having it
included in buildroot but I do not presently have the personal
bandwidth to shepherd it into place and it seems noone else has
done so either.  Sorry I've been so busy/absent/negligent,

=> Everyone contributes for
    the fun of it and I guess
    you really do not "owe"
    people any time.