[Buildroot] Ogg and Vorbis patch

Rod Boyce buildroot at teamboyce.co.uk
Mon May 28 13:22:25 UTC 2007

All,

So attached is my libogg and libvorbis patch.  I have had a lot of
trouble with the libvorbis code and I have included a patch to the
install script to solve the problem of locating the library under
/usr/lib or /usr/loca/lib also when compiling libvorbisfile I had lots
of problems figuring out exactly the right combination of configure
parameters and changes for library paths when compiling.  I believe I
have got it correct now I am not a configure expert so I might have
missed something obvious and I'll always ope to suggestions so here is
the patch hopefully for inclusion into the build-root system.

Regards,
Rod Boyce